Monday, July 28, 2008

and then there were two

so it has been quite a while since we have spoke. about a week to be exact. work really has been wuite busy and i havent really found the time to sit back and collect my thoughts on this here blog. so hopefully you all havent forgot bout our precious database of virgil's knowledge. pah! who am i kidding i know every single one of you checks everyday for updates. i have you in my trap.

well, i have officially made it to the point in my time here where nothing i really do or see is new. repetition has been achieved. however, it doesnt always mean that it is mundane, or terrible to exist within the bounds of repetition. i am still enjoying every breath of australian air, every step on australian soil, and i still despise the incompetent asian of australia. there are two solid weeks left now here. one week left of work, and another week left of play. Seven of my friends and i will be making an excursion up to byron bay where we will relax and reflect on our conquering of oz. finally... some summer time on the beach with no worries of work.

I always get this pit in my stomach when i leave new places and people. it is always the people more than the places that get to me when i am staring down the barrel of the gun for departure. The people i have met on this trip are nothing short of incredible, and i feel like i have known them my entire life. We have two more weeks to rock out as hard or harder than we have for the last six. cheers to us.

and to all... this montage has brought me some serious inspiration to travel more with my camera:


2 comments:

hansolo said...

WOW. DUDE. OMG. I can't tell you many many adjectives flashed through my mind as I watched that video. I really cannot explain my amazement and jealousy...

Meg Elizabeth said...

wow.. i can't believe you're coming back..