Sunday, June 29, 2008

Join me as we fall 14,000 feet...







Saturday...


we went to the blue mountains and the featherdale wildlife park . saw some crazy shit, filmed some crazy shit. i was getting all national geographic on the kangaroos, wallabies, dingos,
 wombats and owls. Not many pictures, but a very awesome video to come by the end of this summer. one of my favorite memories however, was the aboriginal man decided to rub my nips and lick my face in front of like 100 people at this blue mountains lookout site. i paid him two dollars to get a picture with him, and then it turned into aboriginals gone wild. i will post that picture once somebody gets it on facebook. 
then there was sunday...

 

Skydiving just flounders is a sea of words. i hope you enjoy the video. It was hard to hold back how nervous i was, but i  was pretty well composed compared to some. 















Ill let the video do most of the talking. I did however, find my self a new hobby!




No comments: